A leading rubber manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Technician in the greater Baltimore, Maryland area.
Baltimore Area Maintenance Technician Job Opening
- Maintain and ensure equipment reliability for all plant and rolling stock machinery.
- Trouble shoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic power equipment issues.
- Execute preventative and predictive maintenance programs as necessary.
- Ensure equipment is capable of meeting production quotas and quality.
- Record all preventative and corrective maintenance performed and assure proper data entry.
Maintenance Technician (Baltimore Area) Job Requirements:
- High School diploma required; further education preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience performing mechanical and electrical maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of machinery and tools used in the plant including welding equipment and electrical work.
- Working knowledge of CMMS software.
- Prior experience with OSHA regulations and implementation of safety regulations.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.