A leading automotive manufacturer is seeking a Director of Engineering Systems in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta, Georgia Director of Engineering Systems Job Opening
- Lead engineering supervision, knowledge, guidance, and solutions to organizational continuous improvement of products and engineering processes.
- Effectively communicate and document the engineering work according to required procedures and standards.
- Aid in technical design support, solutions, and guidance needed in continuous improvement.
- Evaluate projects, products, and processes for performance, safety, and reliability.
- Primary contact leading compliance and certification of FMVSS/CMVSS requirements.
Director of Engineering Systems (Atlanta, Georgia Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, with Master of Science in Engineering preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in design, development, testing, and launch in automotive OEM or tier one supplier environments.
- Seven years or more of direct supervisory experience with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven leader in a specific technical area – product systems, engineering processes, CAE, or requirements management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office programs, and ability to learn internal systems.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.