A top manufacturer of electrical equipment is looking to fill a Quality Manager Job Opening in Denver Colorado
Denver Quality Manager Job Opening
- Lead a team of employees dedicated to the testing and repair of manufactured products.
- Review and document all products received for needed quality testing and repairs.
- Apply lean and continuous improvement methodologies to drive a more efficient process.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to resolve services issues.
- Monitor the shipping and receiving of parts and equipment used for quality repairs.
Quality Manager (Denver Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have an associate’s degree or equivalent technical training.
- This job requires a minimum of three years of experience in quality assurance in a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to read, interpret, and communicate information found on wiring schematics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal and external customers is essential.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.