A growing packaging manufacturer is looking for a Purchasing Manager in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles, California Job Opening
- Manage day-to-day purchasing activities related to corporate office needs.
- Process, create, and revise purchase orders and resolve blocked invoices as necessary.
- Research supplier qualifications and references through formal requests for proposals.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to identify cost saving opportunities.
- Distribute receipts of annual supplier evaluations and questionnaires to relevant individuals.
Purchasing Manager (Los Angeles, California) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Degree in business, accounting, or supply chain preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in purchasing, supply chain management, and logistics.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and Microsoft office.
- Strong understanding of material, component, and equipment procurement practices.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and documentation of evaluating, selecting, and certifying suppliers and parts.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.