A recycling company is looking for an experienced Plant Manager in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Plant Manager Job Opening
- Direct and coordinate daily operations of the manufacturing plant.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Utilizes metrics to maximize production efficiency and profitability of the business unit.
- Communicate with division leaders about site performance.
- Oversee all levels of employee activity and develop processes to increase productivity and enhance performance.
Plant Manager (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- At least 3 years of plant operations responsibility.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience within a recycling plant is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public