A not-for-profit health system is seeking an Organizational Design Consultant in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit, Michigan Organizational Design Consultant Job Opening
- Lead Organizational Effectiveness of Organizational Design and Development (ODD) spanning national initiatives and services.
- Acquire a deep understanding of organizational mission and values to aid in the appropriate implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Use organization analytics to consult and recommend ODD directives to leadership.
- Lead as the primary point of contact for designing and implementing change integration efforts of large organizational change initiatives.
- Coach and mentor junior consultants to better guide organizational change.
Organizational Design Consultant (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Education, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field; graduate degree preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience consulting organizational design and development.
- Six years of experience in organizational assessment, organizational design, and advanced organizational development methods.
- Ability to lead in a highly autonomous manner, in an ambiguous and highly matrix organizational structure.
- Extremely high oral, written, persuasion, interpersonal, consultative, and negotiation skills are required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.