A growing metals manufacturer is seeking a Maintenance Manager in the greater Sebring, Florida area.
Sebring Area Maintenance Manager Job Opening
- Lead and guide the maintenance, facility, and production personnel.
- Troubleshoot and repair plant equipment and machinery.
- Develop and implement process improvements for maintenance department efficiency.
- Work cross functionally across the organization to ensure plant runs smoothly day to day.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and be a detail oriented individual.
Maintenance Manager (Sebring Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and other technical documents.
- Strong leadership and team development skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.