A prominent manufacturer in the aerospace industry is seeking a Program Manager in the greater Newark, New Jersey area.
Westfield Program Manager Job Opening
- Directly oversee both legacy and new programs, from sales inception through customer delivery.
- Ensure Programs are performed within specified Program award budgets.
- Manage and control program scope, schedule, and budget to meet contractual obligations.
- Ensure program deliverables are on time to meet all Program requirements.
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with new and existing customers.
Program Manager (Westfield area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is required for this role.
- Master’s degree (MBA or MS) is preferred.
- At least five years of experience managing multifaceted Programs.
- Three years of experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.