A leading manufacturer of fluid control systems is looking to fill a Manufacturing Engineer Job Opening in the Newark, New Jersey area.
Newark Manufacturing Engineer Job Opening
- Provide technical and engineering information and advisement to production and manufacturing teams.
- Assist quality assurance and manufacturing teams to diagnose and solve manufacturing issues.
- Partner with others on the engineering team to coordinate new product releases and product improvements.
- Utilize lean manufacturing tools and Six Sigma guidelines to lead in the development of manufacturing processes and manufacturing cell composition.
- Oversee cost formulation and estimation, guarding against overages in actual operations and identifying reasons for variances.
Manufacturing Engineer (Newark Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering or similar technical field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in manufacturing engineering.
- Ability to lead projects across multiple divisions and teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Preference given to candidates holding Six Sigma Green Belt certification or higher.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.