A leading manufacturing company is seeking a Product Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Area Product Manager
- Oversee the development and strategy for different product lines within the company.
- Responsible for the product life cycle from production to market release.
- Analyze market data for the product to determine future strategy for product success.
- Utilize pricing strategy to adjust the market positioning of the product line.
- This role will work collaboratively with marketing and engineering departments.
Product Manager (Chicago Area) Job Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams such as marketing, sales, operations, engineering, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- Must have innovative and creative thinking skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.