A growing vehicle manufacturer is seeking a Commodity Manager in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Area Commodity Manager Job Opening
- Support strategic sourcing efforts related to commodity assignments.
- Develop a global strategy for specific commodity for all business segments.
- Act as the face of the company to suppliers as it pertains to commercial agreements, performance, development and cost optimization.
- Conduct strategic meetings and business reviews with key suppliers.
- Work at a high level of autonomy with little supervision.
Commodity Manager (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of procurement experience.
- Familiarity with a Tier 1 automotive environment is preferred.
- Strong organizational and technical communication skills are required.
- International travel may be expected (40%-50%).
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.