A prestigious packaging manufacturer is looking for an experienced Sr. R&D Engineer in the greater Chicago, Illinois area
Sr. R&D Engineer Job Opening
- Manage R&D projects and provide input for the development of new materials and structures.
- Development of new products through identifying, testing, and qualifying raw materials.
- Design and conduct experiments to evaluate product performance.
- Interact with vendors to give an understanding on performance requirements for new products.
- Prepare technical documentation to determine the value of new product innovation.
Sr. R&D Engineer (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Master’s in Plastics Engineering or a related field is required.
- At least 5 years of previous R&D Experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge with the development of polymeric products and materials.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public