A growing automation integrator is seeking a Senior Controls Engineer in the greater Dallas, Texas area.
Dallas, Texas Senior Controls Engineer Job Opening
- Ensure all equipment is implemented properly for quality, technical performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Perform troubleshooting on customer site in a variety of industrial control platforms.
- Communicate with customer to manage assigned projects to address client problems.
- Maintain compliance with applicable safety regulations while work is performed.
- Rotate on-call duties with other controls engineers.
Senior Controls Engineer (Dallas, Texas) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline is required.
- At least 8 years of experience in maintaining control systems and controls engineering.
- Previous experience with installation and troubleshooting automation equipment and systems.
- Strong customer service experience with record of high client satisfaction.
- Experience working with flexible hours and travel to customer sites.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.