A leading oil manufacturer is seeking a Quality Manager in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Quality Manager Job Opening
- Establish, implement, and maintain the quality management system in accordance with the current ISO 9001-2015 standards.
- Develop and manage the corporate quality management programs to assure compliance with existing customer requirements.
- Establish, train, and monitor the internal audit teams responsible for ISO auditing within the organization.
- Perform the Quality Management review for all SOP’s as well as manage and lead the annual ISO 9001-2015 PQIA review process.
- Works with senior managers to define, maintain and update relevant laboratory and corporate policies and procedures.
Quality Manager (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 10 years previous experience in quality control.
- Knowledge and certifications in ISO 90001 and relevant quality management systems.
- Prior experience in lubricant, oil, or related industry experience strongly desirable
- Strong communication and organizational skills required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.