A growing manufacturer of high precision metal parts is seeking a Quality Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago, Illinois Quality Manager Job Opening
- As part of the company’s senior management team, this manager will manage and maintain all facility quality systems.
- Oversee, improve, and maintain all AS9100D Quality Management Systems.
- Lead quality committee and ensure compliance with ITAR.
- The manager will play a key role in maintaining the daily and long-term direction of company quality.
- Review customer quality clauses and quality agreements.
Quality Manager (Chicago, Illinois Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have at least five years of experience in an ISO 9000 environment.
- Proven leader in AS9100D environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong leadership and management skills.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.