A leading chemical manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Manager in the greater Salina, Kansas area.
Salina, Kansas Manufacturing Manager Job Opening
- Analyze work orders to estimate hours and create schedules that meet needs for production departments on all shifts.
- Consult with engineering personnel on modifications to machines and equipment to increase production and improve the quality of products.
- Plan production operations by establishing priorities and order of production for manufacturing products.
- Review production, operational, and work practices and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with all plant personnel, executive management, outside contractors, customers, and auditors.
Manufacturing Manager (Salina, Kansas) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 10 years of experience in chemical or related manufacturing.
- Previous experience in managerial or supervisory position in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations related to production standards and safety.
- Lean manufacturing certifications preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.