A growing consumer packaged goods manufacturer is seeking a Director of Manufacturing in the greater Fort Lauderdale, Florida area.
Fort Lauderdale Area Director of Manufacturing Job Opening
- Responsible for all production efforts at the greater Fort Lauderdale area plant.
- Lead manufacturing supervisors and managers to ensure production goals are met.
- Work cross-functionally with other department heads across the organization.
- Ensure all safety measures and protocols are enforced at the site.
- Must have excellent hands-on leadership skills.
Director of Manufacturing (Fort Lauderdale Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required. Master’s is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of leadership experience.
- Familiarity with FDA regulated manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Excellent leadership and team development skills.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally across the organization.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.