A prominent heaving trucking manufacturer is looking for a Design Engineer in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Design Engineer Job Opening
- Assist with design projects within agreed budget, timeframe, and technical specifications for clients.
- Measure performance of mechanical components, devices, and engines to maintain safety and reliability.
- Produce and implement mechanical designs and test procedures for products and manufacturing processes.
- Present design concepts to managers and clients and provide relevant written reports and documentation.
- Provide technical advice and utilize CAD and computer-aided engineering in design process.
Design Engineer (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering required.
- At least 2 years of experience in design engineering in the automotive or trucking industry.
- Strong mechanical knowledge of chassis, braking, and other automotive safety systems.
- Prior experience with mechanical component design using CAD software.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.