A leading transportation solutions provider is looking for a Director of Manufacturing in the greater Sacramento, California area.
Sacramento Area Director of Manufacturing Job Opening
- Responsible for managing all welding production operations at the Sacramento manufacturing site.
- Ensure safety programs and protocols are being observed and followed.
- Lead a team of supervisors and managers to reach welding production goals.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts throughout the operation.
- Must use leadership skills to guide and motivate the plant.
Director of Manufacturing (Sacramento Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required. Master’s preferred.
- Must have at least 8 years of welding experience.
- Familiarity with the rail manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Excellent leadership and team development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and improve results.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.