A leading manufacturer for heavy equipment components is looking to fill a Chief Financial Officer Job Opening in Chicago Illinois
Chicago Chief Financial Officer Job Opening
- Be the leader of corporate financial strategy, including creating internal controls, financial planning, and the necessary financial reporting.
- Build new relationships with financial institutions while strengthening current institutional bonds.
- Guide activities regarding the management of cash assets, including investments and risks around foreign currency.
- Direct tasks regarding tax preparation and filing.
- Lead corporate efforts regarding cost savings targets, financial planning, and business opportunities in the near and long term.
Chief Financial Officer (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates for this role must hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA or MBA candidates preferred.
- Applicants must have a minimum of ten years’ experience managing accounting activities within a manufacturing setting.
- Must have experience with cost accounting.
- This job requires the oversight of Human Resource activities.
- Candidates must have comprehensive Microsoft Office skills as well as knowledge and use of ERP systems.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.