A leading manufacturing company in the defense industry is seeking a Senior Project Engineer in the greater Charlottesville, VA area.
Charlottesville Senior Project Engineer Job Opening
- Manage a team of engineers during their day to day operations.
- Work with the engineering team to help design and develop final products.
- Test and inspect final assemblies to ensure quality and functionality.
- Assist engineering team in troubleshooting issues in the manufacturing and design process.
- Collaborate with project managers and chief engineers to develop objectives and evaluate success.
Senior Project Engineer (Charlottesville area) Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or computer engineering.
- At least five years of experience in the aerospace or defense industry.
- Five years of experience in software and hardware development experience.
- Strong experience with CAD and Microsoft office.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.