A growing manufacturer of consumer goods is seeking a Product Manager in the greater Tucson, Arizona area.
Tucson, Arizona Product Manager Job Opening
- Lead global marketing strategies to expand market share of existing rotor product lines.
- Create comprehensive long-range product line strategies across multiple customer segments through profitable new product introductions.
- Oversee product development teams to create quality products, while maintaining schedule, investment, and revenue targets.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competitors, customer needs, and market trends to assure profitable growth strategies.
- Lead with a “quality first” mindset with cross-functional teams to improve upon all rotor product lines.
Product Manager (Tucson, Arizona Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering with MBA preferred.
- At least five years of marketing manufacturing management experience.
- Extensive experience in marketing and selling through distribution contractor channels.
- Proven leadership developing market strategies internationally.
- Bi-lingual – English and Spanish is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.