A leading legal services provider is looking to fill a Director of Project Management Job Opening in Dallas Texas.
Dallas Director of Project Management Job Opening
- Will take the lead on planning and implementation of all software-based projects firm-wide.
- Collaborate with internal customers to build support for departmental planning of software projects.
- Provide budgetary and timeline evaluations for prospective solutions.
- Procure process approvals from stakeholders throughout the implementation of projects.
- Work with internal training and coaching staff to ensure optimal training of stakeholders.
Director of Project Management (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, information technology or similar field.
- Applicants should have a minimum of ten years project management experience with six years as project manager.
- Job requires PMP certification or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of Visio, Microsoft Project, and the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects simultaneously is a must.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.