A prominent chemical company is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager in the greater New York, New York area.
New York Area Quality Assurance Manager Job Opening
- Development and coordination of the quality program and documentation.
- Conduct and maintain internal audit schedule.
- Work with new product development to ensure products meet targets for accuracy.
- Maintain ISO 17025 Certifications.
- Address vendor quality issues via supplier corrective action requests.
Quality Assurance Manager New York Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from 4 year accredited university.
- At least five years of experience in management/ supervisory role.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Experience with a variety of Management and QA process frameworks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for this position.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.