A leading manufacturing company in the automotive industry is seeking a Purchasing Director in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Purchasing Director Job Opening
- Creates and implements purchasing policy for the company to achieve goals and objectives.
- Meets objectives of high quality products, competitive pricing, and prompt delivery through cost optimization and purchasing strategy.
- Regularly communicates with the international team to formulate global purchase strategies and procedures.
- Trains members of the purchasing team to improve performance, in addition to leading periodic performance reviews.
- Plans for the development and introduction of IT equipment and infrastructure.
Purchasing Director (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Master’s degree in business, or a related field.
- At least 10 years automotive experience.
- Five years of experience purchasing and logistics experience.
- Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.