A growing motion controls product manufacturer is seeking a Production Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago, Illinois Production Manager Job Opening
- Manage the production process and personnel including cutting, assembly, and CNC machining.
- Oversee machine specifications to ensure safety and quality production output is attained.
- Train employees on production processes, proper use of equipment, and safety regulations.
- Collaborate with engineering department to optimize production by improving programming and addressing production issues.
- Interpret engineering drawings to program optimized routing steps to complete output.
Production Manager (Chicago, Illinois) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline required.
- At least 3 years of experience with precision machining production.
- Previous experience with machine shop supervision and strong understanding of blueprints.
- Knowledge of current ISO 9001 standards and application to production.
- Prior experience in administering internal audits for ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.