A leading home goods distributor is looking to fill an Operations Manager Job Opening in Atlanta Georgia
Atlanta Operations Manager Job Opening
- Will be charged with leading the distributions operations team, both hourly and salaried employees, in creating a safe and efficient working environment.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and timeliness of the shipping and receiving of merchandise.
- Utilize KPIs to determine where improvements need to be made, coaching and guiding employees to meet performance metrics.
- Guide employees in providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Plan labor schedules around peaks and valleys of facility needs.
Operations Manager (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Applicants should have a minimum of ten years of leadership experience in a high volume, retail distribution setting.
- Must have an excellent grasp of OSHA and other safety standards.
- Job requires ability to utilize technology including the Microsoft Office Suite and WMS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication are a must for this role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.