JMJ Phillip is a national, full-service, boutique executive search firm that caters to the supply chain, manufacturing, and technology sectors. We provide the services expected of a large company, while remaining small enough to adapt to ever-changing business climates.
As a Recruiter you will work closely with the research and recruiting teams to execute regional, national, and international searches for professionals in the supply chain, engineering, manufacturing, and technology fields by:
- Engaging the client to fully understand their organization’s needs
- Managing the search process to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered
- Identifying, qualifying, prepping, and communicating with candidates throughout the search process
- Drafting candidate reports and performing reference checks for the client
- Arbitraging business development opportunities through market analysis and growth potential identification
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time and project management skills
- Determined and entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to learn continuously
JMJ Phillip Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JMJ Phillip does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.