A leading manufacturing company in the automotive industry is seeking a Technical Specialist in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Technical Specialist Job Opening
- Create Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) specification guides to uphold quality standards in different manufacturing processes.
- Assists in the different phases of manufacturing including design, validation, development, and analysis.
- Teach design engineers advanced principles of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Ensure that all processes are within quality specifications and troubleshoot any technical problems that may arise.
- Communicate with upper management to provide updates on manufacturing processes and engineering improvement goals.
Technical Specialist (Atlanta area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- At least five years of experience in the automotive industry.
- Must have five years of GD&T experience.
- Strong knowledge of CATIA V5/V6 and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.