A leading solutions systems manufacturer is looking for a Systems Engineer in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles Job Opening
- Collaborate with a team of strong individuals spanning a large array of projects.
- Train in, and leverage an ever growing set of technical disciplines.
- Take a hands on role in the development of new projects for a variety of clientele.
- Interface with other teams and clients to achieve the best possible product.
- Provide an advanced level of assistance in both hardware and software oriented components of each given project.
System Engineer(Los Angeles, California) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred.
- At least five years of experience in a systems related role is required.
- A Professional Engineer License is heavily preferred.
- An ability to succeed in a collaborative team environment.
- Individuals with experience working with ITS, traffic signal synchronization, traffic engineering, and other similar disciplines are preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.