A leading civil engineering firm is seeking to fill a Senior ITS Engineer Job Opening in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles Senior ITS Engineer Job Opening
- Manage strategic operations with regards to intelligent traffic systems, including traffic signal synchronization and other projects.
- Analyze and report on traffic data to support decisions made regarding traffic systems and policies.
- Prepare reports and analyses of potential transportations projects.
- Oversee the day-to-day work and development of junior engineers.
- Prepare thoughtful solutions by identifying and analyzing current or potential problems.
Senior ITS Engineer (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates for this role must hold a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent. California Professional Engineer license preferred.
- This job requires ten or more years of experience in civil engineering or traffic systems.
- Applicants must have previous managerial experience.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Knowledge of GIS mapping software is a plus.
- Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.