A successful manufacturer in the automotive industry is seeking a Design Engineer in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Job Opening
- Establish blueprints and develop prototypes in preparation for manufacturing.
- Utilize computer aided design software to assist in the development process.
- Interact with suppliers and teams from other departments to achieve company goals.
- Look into and resolve issues related with design errors and provide quick solutions to address each problem.
- Enact continuous improvement methods to push for the best possible products.
Design Engineer (Atlanta, Georgia) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s in an engineering related field is required.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years in an automotive related manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in Catia v5 CAD is preferred.
- A working knowledge of Chassis systems, axles, suspension, steering, breaking, fuel systems, and drivelines is heavily preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.