A growing electronics manufacturer is seeking a Product Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Product Manager Job Opening
- Develop new product lines based on market research and demand forecasting.
- Introduce new products to customers and market product lines to potential new customers.
- Maintain relationships and communications with manufacturing representatives and distribution networks.
- Meet production and introduction metrics and have P&L responsibility for product lines.
- Create pricing structures and marketing materials for new product lines and collaborate with product engineers.
Product Manager (Chicago, Illinois) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or electronics related discipline required.
- At least 4 years of experience in technical product marketing or sales.
- Understanding of marketing and product planning process.
- Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work will all levels of employees with strong presentation and negotiation skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.