A leading manufacturer in the chemicals industry is seeking a Process Engineer in the greater Savannah, Georgia area.
Savannah Process Engineer Job Opening
- Work alongside Engineering manager to design and install various production units and control systems, including examination of modifications and upgrades to equipment.
- Contribute to the development of process improvements to lower costs, improve throughput, and increase efficiency while maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Investigate causes ongoing process, quality, production efficiency, and waste problems.
- Utilizing DMAIC Principles, regularly lead a team in delivering root cause analysis in striving for continuous improvement.
- Develop reports, charts and flow diagrams.
Process Engineer (Savannah area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemical or Industrial Engineering- or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Process Engineering.
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Understanding of statistical methods and software packages.
- Proven ability to achieve results in process improvement.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.