A national leader in vehicle manufacturing is looking to fill a Program Director Job Opening in Macon Georgia
Macon Program Director Job Opening
- Must be able to create and plan products that are compatible and affordable, allowing the program to meet financial targets.
- Will ensure that team meets targets for functional design within budgetary limits.
- Utilize Design for Manufacturing process by validating product designs and solving issues during the testing phase.
- Oversee Pilot specification so that build assemblies and other associates processes run smoothly.
- Guide and mentor engineers on engineering concepts and robust design ideologies.
Program Director (Macon Area) Job Requirements:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in an engineering field, a master’s degree is preferred.
- Candidates must have a minimum of ten years of experience in the design, development, and launch of vehicles or vehicle components.
- This job requires a minimum five years of experience in a supervisory role in a manufacturing setting.
- Candidates must be able to address development issues with problem methodologies and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.