A leading automotive company is seeking a Powertrain Engineer in the Greater Birmingham, Alabama area
Birmingham, Alabama Job Opening
- Oversee potential new powertrain concepts and provide technical feedback regarding project practicality.
- Head powertrain troubleshooting investigations and the resolution of field issues.
- Perform reviews of the different powertrain projects within the company.
- Serve as the primary source of information for all powertrain related projects.
- Advise and assist other engineers in the development, production, and troubleshooting of powertrain related projects.
Powertrain Engineer (Birmingham, Alabama) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering related field is required.
- At least 5 years of experience in powertrain development, testing, design and launch within a tier one automotive or OEM.
- Experience spanning multiple fuel types is highly preferred (Petroleum, Diesel, Compressed Gas, Propane).
- An understanding of all vehicle performance goals influenced by powertrain systems, including performance, NVH, economy, and drivability.
- Strong problem-solving skills and troubleshooting experience to help resolve any development or field issues that arise.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.