A leading manufacturer of irrigation products is looking for an Associate Engineer in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area.
Phoenix, Arizona Associate Engineer Job Opening
- Develop product design and process improvements that address root cause issues.
- Assist with quality improvement and cost reduction projects from conception to implementation.
- Create validation plans for products and execute validation testing.
- Design product solutions using CAD modeling and analysis tools.
- Aid new product development and prototyping through implementation of new concepts.
Associate Engineer (Phoenix, Arizona) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline required.
- At least 2 years of experience in design and engineering work.
- Prior experience using 3D CAD packages for product development and design.
- Knowledge of drafting, tolerancing and mechanical engineering concepts.
- Preferred experience with plastic component design and thermoplastic materials.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.