A leading Automotive Manufacturer is seeking a Maintenance Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago, Illinois Job Opening
- Oversee the maintenance team, ensuring all members are coordinated and well organized.
- Perform regular maintenance and upkeep of machinery used in various facilities.
- Ensure all machinery is promptly repaired in the event of any malfunctions.
- Develop and implement new processes to improve the efficiency of maintenance teams.
- Manage expenditure within the maintenance staff, continuously striving to optimize on maintenance expenditure within the company.
Maintenance Manager (Chicago, Illinois) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s of Engineer in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing or commercial property management role is preferred.
- Experience working with HVAC and Electrical equipment is desired.
- Facilities oriented maintenance experience is required.
- Strong leadership and organization skills are required for success in the position.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.