A growing home décor manufacturer is seeking a Product Development and Prototype Manager in the greater Bismarck, North Dakota area.
Bismarck, North Dakota Job Opening
- Produce, refine, and perfect prototypes under direction of senior management.
- Carry new products through prototyping phase to addition to product catalog.
- Train production team in manufacturing process of new products.
- Continually improve construction and efficiency of design and product workflow.
- Operate machinery to create prototypes and finalize product designs.
Product Development and Prototype Manager (Bismarck, ND) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required in mechanical engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in precision machining as well as hand and power tools.
- Previous experience with CNC machining and CAM/CAD software.
- High attention to detail and ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Ability to maintain progress on multiple projects simultaneously.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.