A rapidly growing beverage and lifestyle company is looking to fill a Vice President of Marketing Job Opening in the Albany, New York area.
Albany Vice President of Marketing Job Opening
- Take charge of the marketing department, including social media, broadcast marketing, engagement, and traditional advertising.
- Design and execute a marketing strategy focused on inbound marketing which grows engagement with the brand.
- Must be able to keep project timelines intact, observing and following up with teams involving multiple departments.
- Decipher market trends and translate information into a marketing strategy.
- Analyze and adjust marketing strategies as needed to ensure maximum effectiveness.
Vice President of Marketing (Albany Area) Job Requirements:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing. Applicants with an MBA are preferred.
- Candidates must have a minimum of ten years of experience in communication or branding in the food or beverage industry.
- This position requires the ability to think critically and analytically about problems, finding creative and wholistic solutions.
- Applicants must be able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.