A leading energy-focused construction company is looking to fill an Electrical Estimator Job Opening in the Fresno, California area.
Fresno Electrical Estimator Job Opening
- Must be able to recognize and itemize project expenses, including materials, labor, and production costs.
- Will work together with architects, engineers, clients, and other parties to create plans to determine construction feasibility.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical documents, including blueprints, to prepare estimates for clients.
- Ensure that work is being completed on time and on budget, taking action to make corrections when needed.
- Will be required to utilize software to create and calculate estimates.
Electrical Estimator (Fresno Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five years of experience in the utility construction industry.
- Must be able to read and interpret electric construction specifications and blueprints, providing necessary analysis to a multi-functional team.
- Candidates must have proficient computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite and other project estimating and tracking software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.