A prestigious transportation company is seeking a Production Manager with experience in the industrial manufacturing industry at its Sacramento, California facility.
Sacramento Production Manager Job Opening
- Plan production operations and establish workflow responsibilities to meet production demands.
- Establish department budgets and monitor their development to ensure expectations are met.
- Meet product quality standards through implementing measures to increase production efficiency.
- Eliminate waste through pushing lean manufacturing principles to the production team.
- Provide information regarding performance, process changes and policies of the department.
Production Manager (Sacramento Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or a related field is required for this position.
- At least 5 years of previous experience with complex assemblies.
- Extensive knowledge with capital equipment manufacturing.
- Previous responsibility managing department budgets.
- Strong analytical, communication, and leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.