A leading manufacturer in the metals industry is seeking a Plant Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Plant Manager Job Opening
- Oversee all operations on site, ensuring that all goals are met in an efficient manner.
- Utilize continuous improvement techniques to reduce costs associated with production while maintaining high quality standards.
- Promote strong communication between departments, addressing issues as needed.
- Observes and analyzes current production data to help improve on and generate new processes.
- Ensures safety and maintenance procedures within the plant are met.
Plant Manager (Chicago area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business is required. An MBA is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment working with metal products.
- Experience or background in at least one of the following: ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 45001.
- Familiarity with EPA and OSHA regulations is desired.
- Strong organizational and communicative skills are necessary to succeed in this role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.