A leading manufacturer of custom engineered tools is looking for a Technical Services Engineer in the Kalamazoo Michigan area.
Technical Services Engineer Kalamazoo Job Opening:
- The Technical Services Engineer will be responsible for the developing and batching of rubber and polyurethane to suit client’s needs.
- Collaborate with the sales, finance, and manufacturing departments to ensure that product development priorities align with client needs.
- Review tools being sent in for repair, identifying possible issues and areas of improvement.
- Travel to client facilities to evaluate possible issues and opportunities for improvement in process.
- Assist in the training and other support of sales staff.
Technical Services Engineer (Kalamazoo Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or an equivalent field.
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years of experience in a technical services or manufacturing environment.
- Job requires some travel to client facilities.
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software (Word, Excel, etc.).
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.