A leading automotive supplier is seeking an Engineering Technician in the Metro Detroit area.
Metro Detroit Engineering Technician
- The Engineering Technician is in charge of evaluating parts that have been returned by customers due to defects or damages.
- Record and write reports detailing the returned parts and the customers claims.
- Communicate the evaluation results and updates with the customer as well as engineering teams.
- Assist customers with product issues, part information, installation, fixes, etc. over the phone.
Engineering Technician (Metro Detroit) Job Requirements:
- ASE certified Master Auto or Master Truck technician.
- At least 5 years of experience with water pumps, belts, tensioners, and pulleys.
- Experience with repairs and customer service.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.