A leading electronics manufacturer is looking for a Director of Quality in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
Boston Area Director of Quality Job Opening
- Develop and implement quality policies and procedures company wide.
- Ensure compliance with all quality assurance and quality controls.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, materials, and manufacturing departments on a regular basis.
- Hire and manage quality department staff.
- Interpret and enforce all quality regulations, guidelines, and policies cross-functionally throughout the corporation.
Director of Quality (Boston Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required, Master’s is preferred.
- Must have experience in an ISO 9001 environment.
- At least 7 years of experience with organizational strategy in a manufacturing setting.
- Must have familiarity with quality management and compliance systems.
- May be expected to travel for this role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.