A sustainable packaging manufacturer is looking for a Capital Procurement Manager in the greater Chicago, IL area.
Chicago Capital Procurement Manager Job Opening
- Work with Capital Projects business unit to manage and coordinate large capital projects.
- Maintain and ensure quality of capital procurement and maintenance services.
- Negotiate and administer supplier contracts and NDA agreements.
- Identify process improvements and cost savings within the manufacturing facility.
- Create and update capital and repair budgets and proposals.
Capital Procurement Manager (Chicago, IL) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain, business or a related field required.
- At least 5 years of prior experience in capital project management in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have previous experience with developing bid packages and contracts.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills required for development of project authorization.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple interests.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.