A leading aerospace manufacturer is looking for a Software Developer in the Greater Detroit Area.
Detroit Area Job Opening
- This role will be responsible for the oversight of the entire software solution end-to-end, using good standard development life cycle practices.
- Proficiency in relational and multidimensional database queries and data modeling is necessary.
- Makes use of various tools to build and maintain data warehouses, reports, dashboards, and views using data kept in relational databases.
- Modify software already in use by the company, improving performance, correcting issues, or transitioning to new hardware as necessary.
- Creates scalable and optimized code, communicating with clients or teams to ensure the best solutions are being written and tested before they are deployed.
Software Developer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is required.
- Individuals should have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a data driven software development environment.
- Experience in Power BI or other visualization tools preferred, SSRS experience is also favorable.
- LAMP/WAMP, HTML, CSS and SQL experience is necessary to succeed in this role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.