A leading automotive manufacturer is looking for a Materials Manager in the greater Atlanta area.
Atlanta Area Materials Manager Job Opening
- Provide leadership, training and coaching to logistics and inventory staff.
- Oversee all supplies and materials related to manufacturing.
- Must use planning and forecasting skills to ensure inventory and production needs are met.
- Have strong communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Expected to work across the organization to coordinate production planning, logistics and shipping and receiving.
Materials Manager (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in logistics, supply chain or a related field.
- Experience within the automotive industry is preferred.
- Must be a hands-on leader to train, develop and lead employees.
- Occasional travel may be expected.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.