A flourishing energy distributor is seeking an experienced General Manager in the greater Dallas, Texas area.
Dallas General Manager Job Opening
- Provide direct management of key functional managers within the facility.
- Optimize inventory management techniques to determine level of supplies on hand and what needs to be ordered to prevent shortages.
- Perform scheduling duties as they pertain to workload management, appointments, and any other related task when needed.
- Enhance merchandising strategies using sales and pricing data to increase volume and profitability.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs so they align with the overall strategy of the facility.
General Manager (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- Associate degree in Business or a related field is required for this position.
- At least 3 years of previous general management experience.
- Extensive knowledge within the energy or fueling industry.
- Comprehensive experience with inventory management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.